Wednesday, November 21, 2012

barricade

I can see no more clouds within my mind, there's no doubt, there's no fear.  I close my eyes and begin walking in your direction and as I see the doors that start closing and shot themselves behind me I start runing to try to catch up to you.  After a while the doors start closing and I can clearly see your face as you say no, and your figure starts going farther and farther away, but I can still hear your voice, and feel your warmth.

Clouds set on my mind once again, I've lost my road but I continue walking cause I know that further ahead lies my destiny.  As I continue ahead I start looking back and suddenly all the mist that clouded my vision strats to clear.  Some of the things I wasn't able to understang in the past now seems to make sense to me, and one thing catches my eye... I see you building walls around you and telling me to keep away, and while the past me saw this as an attempt to keep me away, the me that see you now see how you are inside, scared, and confused, hiding away, not only from me but from yourself.  We fear that which we don't understand, and fear you do the way I make you feel.

And wait I will for the moment in which you no longer have to hide, and we may finally become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment